Individuals reservations: +386 1 513 7000
Group reservations: +386 1 513 7020
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
By proceeding with the reservation you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
The rates quoted are based on your period of stay.
Rates are subject to change as a result of demand.
Rates quoted are in EUR.
Rates include VAT.
Rates do not include City tax.
Rates include self-service breakfast.
When making a SWIFT INTERNATIONAL transfer, the form provided by your bank asks who will pay for the processing fees.
You have to pick the OUR option so we will get exactly the money you need to transfer to us.
WHAT DO THE “OUR,” “BEN,” AND “SHA” OPTIONS MEAN IN THE “DETAILS OF CHARGES” SECTION?
Here are your option otherwise and explanation of what each option means:
- OUR - the processing charges are expected to be paid before you initiate the transfer. This means the transfer amount is expected to be delivered in full to the destination account. Selecting this option avoids issues and short payments that might create misunderstandings with your institution.
- BEN - the processing charges are expected to be covered by the beneficiary of the funds if you select this option. This means the charges will be deducted from the amount you are transferring. As a result, the money will reach our account short of the amount required to satisfy your balance with the recipient.
- SHA - the processing charges are expected to be shared. This means, some of the charges are expected to be paid before the transfer is made, and some are expected to be deducted from the amount you are transferring before they reach the recipient. As a result, the money will reach our account short of the amount required to satisfy your balance with the recipient.
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR CHECK-IN
You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
Younger than 18 years must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian which include teachers, trainers and similar.
Registration od younger of 18 years can be rejected by M hotel employee in case of doubt in legal companion.
Guest registration can be rejected.
This rule applies to the guest who previously stayed in the hotel and the hotel had a bad experience with him/her:
- the guest caused damage to the hotel or to the another guest,
- the guest was caught in illegal acts
- and similar.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
- Hotel is open 24/7
Check-in time is from 15:00 and checkout time is by 11:00am.
A valid identification document with picture is required at check-in.
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
Early check in and late check out are on request.
We charge early check in or late check out 50 EUR per room.
Please contact front office desk for availability of early check in or late check out.
Guest can leave luggage in our storage free of charge.
Reservations are valid if they are made by e-mail, internet reservation systems, by phone or personally in hotel.
A valid credit card is required for all reservations to secure your reservation and can be charged in case of late cancellation or damages in the hotel.
10 persons or more or 5 rooms with the same arrival and departure pattern is considered a group and must be booked via our dedicated group reservations team.
If one person makes reservation for more than 10 people and is not addressed on group's mail, this reservation can be rejected.
Payment for individuals:
Reservation made by internet reservation systems or walk in reservations:
- Payment on reception desk at check in or prior with Credit Card.
- Nonrefundable reservations: has to be paid at the time of reservation and we do not return money.
Payment for groups:
Payment in advance, 15 days before check in.
Payment: bank transfer or Credit Card.
CREDIT CARD CONFIRMATION
A valid credit card is required for all reservations to secure your reservation.
The Hotel accepts Credit or Debit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners, JCB, and Maestro.
1 day stay:
- 2 days before arrival – cancellation free of charge
Cancellations up to 60 days before arrival no charge
Cancellations from 59 days to 45 days before arrival 50% of total booking
Cancellations from 44 days to 30 days before arrival 75% of total booking
Cancellations from 29 days to 15 days before arrival 90% of total booking
Cancellations from 14 days to arrival 100% of total booking
Children:Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 7 and above are considered adults at this property.
The trademarks, trade names, logos, service marks and trade dress displayed on our website are registered and owned at common law by us. You are not permitted to use or license the use of any of the same.